[task #15711] Submission of Machine Learning system VKF

From: Dmitry V. Vinogradov
Subject: [task #15711] Submission of Machine Learning system VKF
Date: Fri, 11 Sep 2020 05:13:14 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #14, task #15711 (project administration):

[comment #13 comment #13:]
> Thank you!
>
> Now, in terms of Savannah hosting, "to work" for a package implies having
valid copyright and license notices in all copyrightable files; in this sense,
your included dependencies don't work.

> Do you see my point?

No, I don't understand.
There are the LICENSE files in every subfolder for different sources (the root
contains the MIT license for my sources, mariadbpp has the BOOST license
notification, and pybind11 contains Wenzel Jakob's BSD-style license).
I hope that all these licenses allow us to use their code without
modification.
According to  https://savannah.nongnu.org/maintenance/ValidNotices/ I need to
cover my own source files by some license notification. In my case it is the
MIT one.
Do I also need to change the included dependencies files by addition of legal
notices to each of them? Does it violate their licence terms?
I prefer to untouched sources of dependencies.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15711>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/