[task #15928] Submission of Lockheed Electronics Company MAC-16 minicomp

From: Alan Judson
Subject: [task #15928] Submission of Lockheed Electronics Company MAC-16 minicomputer emulator
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2021 22:37:29 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Details:

A new project has been registered at Savannah
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process,
*approving or discarding the registration must be done using the specific
Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12133> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12133>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Lockheed Electronics Company MAC-16 minicomputer emulator*
* System Name:  *mac-16-emulator*
* Type: non-GNU software and documentation
* License: GNU General Public License v3 or later

----

An emulator of a minicomputer circa 1968 manufactured by Lockheed Electronics
Company.
Currently the only I/O is a clunky terminal interface, roughly imitating an
ASR33 teletype.
Source code is java, but this being my first java program, some of the
implementation of the code may not conform to any known standard.
I am using GNU/Linux operating system and my java here is openjdk version
"11.0.10".
I have used the eclipse IDE so far on this code.

== Tarball URL: ==
https://savannah.nongnu.org/submissions_uploads/MAC-16.tar.gz

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15928>

  Message sent via Savannah