[task #15923] Submission of nfhopdeny

From: Adonay Felipe Nogueira
Subject: [task #15923] Submission of nfhopdeny
Date: Mon, 5 Apr 2021 08:46:02 -0400 (EDT)

[comment #1 comentário #1:]
> Makefile lacks copyright and license notices; could you fix that?

OK, here follows a version with copyright and license notices where they were
missing. Sorry for that, I thought that I had inserted it.

[comment #1 comentário #1:]
> While at it, it looks like your group 'libre-media' has been empty for more
than 4 years; I would remove it unless you are going to actually use it.

Hm… It seems I did forget to make the first commit for that one. Will fix
that one. Last week I also did some refactoring to it, so I'll take the
oportunity to publish that too, all merged in one commit.

(file #51192)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: nfhopdeny-2.tar.gz             Size:31 KB
    <https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/nfhopdeny-2.tar.gz?file_id=51192>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15923>

  Mensagem enviada pelo Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/