[task #15757] Submission of Guix Translations

From: julien lepiller
Subject: [task #15757] Submission of Guix Translations
Date: Thu, 27 May 2021 09:15:59 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #23, task #15757 (project administration):

I'm not a native speaker, so I might not have conveyed the right meaning. My
intention was that exceptions would be directly below the copyright line, in
the comments before the po header. If I could convey that meaning, would that
be acceptable, as readers wouldn't have to scan the whole document? I'll need
some help for the perfect wording though. Maybe

Copyright (C) YEAR the authors of Guix (msgids) and the following authors
(msgstr) unless explicitly stated in the rest of this comment

Copyright (C) YEAR the authors of Guix (msgids) and the following authors
(msgstr) unless explicitly stated in the following lines

wdyt?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?15757>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/