Re: [task #16020] Submission of GNU Anastasis

From: Christian Grothoff
Subject: Re: [task #16020] Submission of GNU Anastasis
Date: Fri, 6 Aug 2021 09:05:37 +0200

Well, anastasis.doxy is technically generated using doxygen -g, with
then just a few lines (like project name) adjusted. I'm not sure it is
copyrightable. But I have now anyway put a 'public domain' header in.

I've also removed the ancient wireframes/ image resources, they were not
actually in the TGZ and only in Git.

Best,

Christian