[task #16034] Submission of ant at work - stock market and personal fina

From: Svetlana T
Subject: [task #16034] Submission of ant at work - stock market and personal finance
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 00:59:06 -0400 (EDT)

hi, I'm one of volunteers reading the new submissions and sharing feedback. I
am not an admin here.

Here is my feedback:

* The archive is duplicated, with content in root and once again in __MACOSX
directory. This may have not been intentional.
* This is not a programming submission. This is a written text submission.
Whether this is in scope of GNU Savannah is up to the administrator to
decide.
* The CSS file lacks a copyright note and a licence header.
* The CSS file is importing a few fonts. Are they proprietary or not? I would
suggest to clarify this in a comment.
* Licence of the logo is unclear. A readme.txt in the same directory as the
logo may be required to clarify this.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16034>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/