[task #16007] Submission of Texdoctk - texdoctk – Easy access to package

From: Ineiev
Subject: [task #16007] Submission of Texdoctk - texdoctk – Easy access to package documentation
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 06:44:59 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #13, task #16007 (project administration):

[comment #10 comment #10:]
> I've just noted that the submission has been cancelled due to issues around
the license. are you able to please clarify more specifically what the issues
with the licensing?

The issue is that the maintainer of the package doesn't pay due attention to
licensing.  It was too hard for you to properly put copyright and license
notices in a set of 12 files and find out about exact licensing of your
dependencies even after my request.  How can Savannah rely on you keeping
these things right in the long run?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16007>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/