[task #16037] Submission of Agena-board

From: Svetlana T
Subject: [task #16037] Submission of Agena-board
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 2021 20:18:36 -0400 (EDT)

Hi,

I'm not an admin here, I am a volunteer subscribed to new projects
submissions.

I would like to elaborate here for the sake of clarity.

* The phrase 'open source' misses the point - see
https://www.gnu.org/philosophy/open-source-misses-the-point.html . The
maintainers of projects at GNU Savannah are expected to avoid 'open source'
and to use the word 'free' in their wording, like project names, and
potentially also project descriptions, whenever possible.

* The tarball appears missing. if it is possible to re-attach it, please
consider doing so.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16037>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/