[task #16080] Submission of FLENG

From: Felix Winkelmann
Subject: [task #16080] Submission of FLENG
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2021 04:54:34 -0500 (EST)

Sorry, I don't quite understand. The dependency projects are not mine, their
licensing terms can be clearly seen when one visits the respective web sites.

Regarding GNU: I never had any trouble wih the CHICKEN projects, hosted on
savannah as well. So now it is policy to advertise GNU here? Or can you at
least be more specific?

I have added notices to all files, unless I made a mistake (as I added the
headers in one go, I might have missed some). Can you point out what files in
particular are missing headers?

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16080>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/