[task #16139] Submission of Emacs External gnus-search mu backend

From: Corwin Brust
Subject: [task #16139] Submission of Emacs External gnus-search mu backend
Date: Sat, 2 Apr 2022 12:28:54 -0400 (EDT)

Greetings.

Per discussion via emacs bug tracker we suspect that this hosting request may
be the result of a misunderstanding where the requester believed that an
hosting request was a pre-requisite for contributing the package to Emacs/GNU
ELPA.

(In fact, having a savanna user account is required to gain commit access to
Emacs but there's no requirement to request dedicated hosting for an Emacs
Package via Savannah.)

Please don't close immediately but do HOLD this request while we confirm if
any savannah hosting separate from Emacs/GNU ELPA is required for this work.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16139>

  Message sent via Savannah
  https://savannah.nongnu.org/