[task #16199] Submission of Dice endgames

From: Yevgeniy R. Sova
Subject: [task #16199] Submission of Dice endgames
Date: Mon, 30 May 2022 04:45:00 -0400 (EDT)

Thought about it and this is what came up with:
- the program is written in QB64, the license is LGPLv2.1 (
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/lgpl-2.1.txt )
- DOS port compiled in FreeBASIC - GNU GPLv2+ license (
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/old-licenses/gpl-2.0.txt )
- images saved in Krita editor - license (
https://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt )
Did i get it correctly?

[comment #7 комментарий №7:]
> You are right.  We expect that the maintainers of hosted packages are
familiar with a few concepts, including software dependencies and GNU
conventions for doing legal things.  Without that, we will keep
misunderstanding each other.

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16199>

Сообщение отправлено по Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/