[task #16130] Submission of Ironclad

From: Klaus Schneider
Subject: [task #16130] Submission of Ironclad
Date: Tue, 31 May 2022 14:16:16 -0400 (EDT)

Follow-up Comment #13, task #16130 (project administration):

[comment #11 comment #11:]
> README still misses proper copyright and license notices; could you fix
that?  Why did you overlook that file?

As far as I have been able to check on several projects like GNU Coreutils,
GCC, and glibc, no license header is displayed at the beginning of the README.
The closest I have seen is coreutils's or GNU make's formal notice at the end,
thus, I have formalized a bit the statement that was already there at the end
of the README, I hope that is fine.

The tarball I am sending is of updated source, but this time around changes
have been done to the buildsystem, here is an updated list of dependencies:
- GPRBuild - GPL-3.0-or-later with the GCC Runtime Library exception 3.1.
- GNU GCC with Ada support - GPL-3.0-or-later with the GCC Runtime Library
exception 3.1.
- GNU Binutils - GPL-3.0-or-later.
- GNU Texinfo - GPL-3.0-or-later.

(file #53262)

Additional Item Attachment:

File name: ironclad.tar.gz                Size:90 KB
    <https://file.savannah.nongnu.org/file/ironclad.tar.gz?file_id=53262>

  <https://savannah.nongnu.org/task/?16130>

Message sent via Savannah
https://savannah.nongnu.org/