[task #16249] Submission of Gneural Network Knockoff

From: Karl Semich
Subject: [task #16249] Submission of Gneural Network Knockoff
Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2022 06:25:12 -0400 (EDT)

                 Privacy: Public
        Percent Complete: 0%
             Assigned to: None
             Open/Closed: Open
         Discussion Lock: Any
                  Effort: 0.00

Follow-up Comments:

Date: Mon 29 Aug 2022 10:25:11 AM UTC By: Karl Semich <xloem>
A new project has been registered at Savannah.
This project account will remain inactive until a site admin approves
or discards the registration.

= Registration Administration =

While this item will be useful to track the registration process, *approving
or discarding the registration must be done using the specific Group
Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12256> page*,
accessible only to site administrators,
effectively *logged as site administrators* (superuser):

* Group Administration
<https://savannah.gnu.org/siteadmin/groupedit.php?group_id=12256>

= Registration Details =

* Name: *Gneural Network Knockoff*
* System Name:  *gneuralknockoff*
* Type: Extras for official GNU software
* License: GNU Affero General Public License v3 or later (I am also interested
in making use of any appropriate licenses regarding ethical use of neural
networks, if identified.)

----

A fork of Gneural Network that, unlike the web pages I see for Gneural
Network, is not decommissioned and could potentially accept improvements.

I would hope to make a modular library of neural network components capable of
training and inference of modern machine learning models like those in the
news.

I'm severely mentally disabled, so this is just a bit of a beacon of hope,
rather than a plan to reach completion. I do have experience working with
modern machine learning models.

== Other Software Required: ==
Gneural Network https://savannah.gnu.org/projects/gneuralnetwork GPLv3, and
any dependencies it has already.

== Other Comments: ==
It is hard and at times very delayed for me to use email, so please when
communicating provide as much information as needed so that we may resolve the
conversation in few exchanges.

== Tarball URL: ==
https://cvs.savannah.gnu.org/viewvc/*checkout*/gneuralnetwork/gneural_network-0.9.1.tar.gz?revision=1.1&root=gneuralnetwork

  <https://savannah.gnu.org/task/?16249>