schemix-devel

[Schemix-devel] 2.4.x?

From: David Suárez de Lis
Subject: [Schemix-devel] 2.4.x?
Date: Mon, 28 Apr 2003 16:17:33 +0200

Hi there, I have just downloaded Schemix for 2.4.20. I think it's an incredible idea, and it can prove a most powerful advancement in free software and kernel development alike. I haven't yet looked at the sources, but as just have a 2.4.18 box at hand until this evening, I was wondering if it's worth/possible trying to build schemix in 2.4.18 or it won't be very useful (besides being able to have it on my Red Hat 7.3 at work, of course :-) or even a good idea... I chose to ask before trying, I'm a newbie on kernel development (made just a silly character device driver for learning, I wish I would have thought about this! ;-) and I think asking first is a good policy in these cases...
thanks,
david