schemix-devel

Re: [Schemix-devel] 2.4.x?

From: Dr William Bland
Subject: Re: [Schemix-devel] 2.4.x?
Date: Tue, 29 Apr 2003 15:34:04 +0000

On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 04:17:33PM +0200, David Suárez de Lis wrote:

> I haven't yet looked at the sources, but as just have a 2.4.18 box at hand
> until this evening, I was wondering if it's worth/possible trying to build
> schemix in 2.4.18 or it won't be very useful (besides being able to have it
> on my Red Hat 7.3 at work, of course :-) or even a good idea...

Hi David,
        Yes, I would be very suprised if Schemix did not work with a
2.4.18 kernel.  I only released it as 2.4.20 as that is the kernel I'm
using so I know for sure it works with that.

Let us know if there are any problems!

Best wishes,
                Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.                          Computer Programmer, UK.
www.abstractnonsense.com