schemix-devel

[Schemix-devel] 2.4.20 schemix just echoing expressions

From: Nic
Subject: [Schemix-devel] 2.4.20 schemix just echoing expressions
Date: 22 May 2003 14:10:20 +0100

I'd like to have a play with schemix (I'm considering using it for
experimenting with load balancing http requests).

I built a 2.4.20 kernel with schemix enabled but I'm not getting the
result I exepected when I follow the example on the web site:

 $ echo "(display (+ 1 2 3))" > /dev/schemix
 $ cat /dev/schemix
 (display (+ 1 2 3))

So schemix is not evaluating the expression. Seems odd.

Before I go debugging can anyone tell me if they've had anything
similar and if so how to deal with it?

Nic