schemix-devel

[Schemix-devel] Re: Schemix as a kernel module

From: Paulo Jorge de Oliveira Cantante de Matos
Subject: [Schemix-devel] Re: Schemix as a kernel module
Date: 04 Jun 2003 08:57:19 +0000

Thanks for the help but how can I compile this into a module. There
isn't a Makefile or anything like that. I only have:
address@hidden schemix $ ls -la
total 181
drwxr-xr-x   3 pmatos   users         272 Jun  3 20:49 .
drwxr-xr-x  48 pmatos   users        2864 Jun  3 20:49 ..
drwxr-xr-x   2 pmatos   users         128 Jun  3 20:49 CVS
-rw-r--r--   1 pmatos   users        2420 Apr 29 14:11 README
-rw-r--r--   1 pmatos   users        1599 May  5 18:31 issues.txt
-rw-r--r--   1 pmatos   users       22163 May 29 17:50 schemix-opcodes.h
-rw-r--r--   1 pmatos   users        1561 May 29 17:50 schemix-structs.h
-rw-r--r--   1 pmatos   users      115691 May 29 17:50 schemix.c
-rw-r--r--   1 pmatos   users       20925 May 29 15:42 schemix.h

Best regards,

Paulo Matos