schemix-devel

[Schemix-devel] Screenshot: Schemix in Emacs

From: Dr William Bland
Subject: [Schemix-devel] Screenshot: Schemix in Emacs
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2003 18:40:42 +0000

Hello,
        I've put a screenshot of a Schemix session running in Emacs on my
website:

http://www.abstractnonsense.com/schemix/schemix-emacs-screenshot.png

Schemix will have a new release in the next few days, and shortly after
that, I'll release Schemix-client, which is what you can see in the
screenshot (it's a very simple program that just handles communication
between /dev/schemix and stdin/stdout).

Best wishes,
                Bill.
--
Dr. William Bland.                          Computer Programmer, UK.
www.abstractnonsense.com