schemix-devel

Re: [Schemix-devel] The source

From: Dr William Bland
Subject: Re: [Schemix-devel] The source
Date: Fri, 6 Feb 2004 02:52:42 +0000

The file is still available on Savannah, at:

ftp://ftp.gnu.org/savannah/files/schemix/schemix.pkg/0.2.1

I feel I should warn people that, however unlikely, it is just possible
that someone has placed malicious code in this file when Savanna was
hacked (that is why all the downloadable files on Savannah were moved from
their usual locations).

Best wishes,
                Bill.