schemix-devel

Re: [Schemix-devel] Using AVCALL library to call random functions in the

From: William Bland
Subject: Re: [Schemix-devel] Using AVCALL library to call random functions in the kernel
Date: Wed, 15 Nov 2006 13:06:24 -0800

Hi Cory,

As you probably guessed from how long it took me to reply, I don't get
much time these days to play with Schemix.  I took a quick look at
AVCALL though, and it looks perfect for allowing Schemix to call
arbitrary kernel functions.  Excellent find!

If there's anything I can do to help out, feel free to ping me and/or
this list again.  I can't promise I'll be able to reply quickly, but
I'll do what I can.  Good luck!

Cheers,
Bill.