shell-script-pt

Tabela de conversão de shells (LONGA)

From: Mauricio Bonani
Subject: Tabela de conversão de shells (LONGA)
Date: Mon, 19 Jun 2000 02:11:29 -0300

A dica de hoje é um documento muito útil, chamado tabela de conversão/equivalência de shells. Serve para quem quer converter scripts de uma shell para outra e também como material de referência para quem precisa escrever shell scripts em qualquer uma das shells mais famosas.

          THE ULTIMATE SHELL- CONVERSION / EQUIVALENCE TABLE
          """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

This is the ultimate shell conversion table. It's made for those
who do shell programing and from time to time have to read shell-
scripts for a shell they don't know.
It is also for those who want to learn another shell.
All errors, modifications, exstensions and contributions should
be mailed to the author. When mailing to the author remeber to
include the current version number.
A tip if you are looking at this file inside vi:  :set wrapmargin=0
No part of this file, or the file itself can be sold. You may only
give it away for free.

This file can be found on anon. ftp: alf.uib.no (129.177.30.3)
in the directory /pub/lpf/misc/shell-100.BetaA.Z

THIS IS A BETA-A RELEASE. IT WILL CONTAIN SEVERAL ERRORS IN THE
KSH/BASH AND Z-SHELL COLLUMNS. I SUSPECT THE WHOLE INPUT/OUTPUT
-REDIRECTION SECTION TO BE WRONG. FLAG SECTON Z-SHELL IS PROBABLY
WRONG.  IF YOU FIND ERRORS, PLEASE REPORT THEM TO ME SO THAT I CAN
INCLUDE THE CORRECTIONS IN THE TABLE.
ALL CONTRIBUTIONS WILL BE NOTEFIED.
THE ERRORS ARE DUE TO THAT I MAINLY USE CSH AND RC.
OTHER ITEMS NOT INCLUDED IS VARIABLE SUBSTITUTION.

Version:      1.01 BETA-A
Copyright:    Ove Ruben R Olsen   (address@hidden)
Contributors:

INTRODUCTION
""""""""""""

The folowing shells are covered in this table:

SH    - The standard UNIX Bourne shell.
CSH   - The C shell with a syntax reminiscent of C.
TCSH  - CSH with command line editing.
KSH   - The Korn shell. A superset of SH
BASH  - The GNU Bourne-Again shell.
ZSH   - The Z Shell. Author is Paul Falstad.
RC    - rc shell. A shell based on AT&T plan 9 shell.

When looking for TCSH, use CSH. Pure TCSH's are marked with an '*'.
When looking for BASH, use KSH. Pure BASH's are marked with an '*'.

FLAGS
"""""

SH              CSH/TCSH        KSH/BASH        ZSH             RC

a                               a               a
c               t               c
                                d*
e               e               e               e               e
f                               f
                                f*
                f                               f
i               i               i               i               i
k                               k
                                l*              l               l
                                m*              m
n               n               n               n
s               s                               s
t                               t
u                               u               u
v               v               v               v               v
x               x                               x               x
                                                1 - 9
                                                A - Z
-                               --
                                -
                                BASH's:
                                  norc
                                  noprofile
                                  rcfile
                                  version
                                  quiet
                                  login
                                  nobraceexp.
                                  nolineedi.

          THE ULTIMATE SHELL- CONVERSION / EQUIVALENCE TABLE
          """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Copyright: Ove Ruben R Olsen  (address@hidden)
Version:   1.01 BETA-A

When looking for TCSH, use CSH. Pure TCSH's are marked with an '*'.
When looking for BASH, use KSH. Pure BASH's are marked with an '*'.

INTERNALS
"""""""""

SH              CSH/TCSH        KSH/BASH        ZSH             RC

:                               :               :

                               .               .
#               #               #               #
&               &               &               &
FOO=BAR         set FOO = BAR   FOO=BAR         FOO=BAR
                @ FOO =EXPR
NAME ()         alias           NAME ()         NAME ()         fn
                alias           alias           alias           fn
                                                autoload
                bg              bg              bg
                                                bindkey
break           break           break           break           break
                                builtin*                        builtin
                                bye*            bye

case WORD       switch ( WORD ) case WORD       case WORD       switch (LIST) {
in PATT ) case PATT: in PATT ) in PATT ) case PATT CMD
     LIST ;;           LIST          LIST ;;      LIST ;;       }
esac              breaksw       esac            esac
                  default:
                    LIST
                  breaksw
                endsw

                chdir                           chdir
                                                chpwd
cd              cd              cd              cd              cd
                                commands*
continue        continue        continue        continue
                                declare*        declare
                dirs            dirs*           dirs
                                                disable
                                                disown
echo            echo            echo            echo            echo
                                                echotc
                                enable*         enable
echo            echo            print           print
eval            eval            eval            eval            eval
exec            exec            exec
exit            exit            exit            exit            exit
export                          export          export
                                false           false
                                fc              fc
                fg              fg              fg
                                                for NAME
                                                  in WORD;
                                                  SUBLIST

for NAME foreach NAME for NAME for NAME for (NAME in LIST) CMD
  in WORD       ( LIST )          in WORD         in WORD
  do LIST         LIST            do LIST         do LIST
done            end             done            done

                                function        function
                                functions       functions
                                                getln
getopts                         getopts*        getopts
                glob
                goto
hash            rehash          hash            rehash
                                                hash
                hashstat
                                help*
                history         history         history
                if ( EXPR ) WORD

if LIST         if ( EXPR )     if LIST         if LIST         if (EXPR) {
  then LIST       then            then LIST       then LIST       LIST
    elif LIST       LIST            elif LIST       elif LIST   } else LIST
    then LIST     else              then LIST       then LIST
  else LIST         LIST          else LIST       else LIST
fi              endif           fi              fi

                                integer         integer
                jobs            jobs            jobs
                                                job
                kill            kill            kill
                                let             let
                limit           ulimit          limit
                                local*          local
                                                log
login
                logout          logout*         logout
                ls-F*
newgrp                          newgrp
                nice
                nohup           nohup
                notify
                periodic*
                popd            popd*           popd
                pushd           pushd*          pushd
                precmd*                         precmd
                                pwd             pwd
read                            read            read
readonly                        readonly        readonly
                repeat                          repeat

                                                repeat WORD
                                                  do LIST
                                                done

return                          return          return          return

                                                select NAME
                                                  in WORD ;
                                                  SUBLIST

                                                select NAME
                                                  in WORD
                                                  do LIST
                                                done

                sched*                          sched
set                             set             set
                                                setopt
                setenv
shift           shift           shift           shift           shift
                source          source*         source          .
                stop
                suspend         suspend*        suspend
test                            test
times           time            times           times
trap            onintr          trap            trap
                                true            trye
type                            type            type
                                typeset         typeset
umask           umask           umask           umask           umask
                unhash                          unhash
unset           unalias         unalias
                unlimit         ulimit          ulimit
                                                unlimit
unset           unset           unset           unset
                unsetenv
                                                unsetopt

                                until LIST      until LIST
                                  do LIST         do LIST
                                done            done

                                                vared
wait            wait            wait            wait            wait
                                                                whatis
                                                whence

while LIST while ( EXPR ) while LIST while LIST while (EXPR) LIST
   do LIST         LIST           do LIST         do LIST
done            end             done            done

                wich*                           wich

          THE ULTIMATE SHELL- CONVERSION / EQUIVALENCE TABLE
          """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Copyright: Ove Ruben R Olsen  (address@hidden)
Version:   1.01 BETA-A

When looking for TCSH, use CSH. Pure TCSH's are marked with an '*'.
When looking for BASH, use KSH. Pure BASH's are marked with an '*'.

INPUT/OUTPUT - REDIRECTION
""""""""""""""""""""""""""

SH              CSH/TCSH        KSH/BASH        ZSH

<<<<>WORD           > FILE          >WORD           >WORD
                >& FILE         >$WORD
                >! FILE                         >! WORD
                >&! FILE
>>WORD          >> FILE         >>WORD          >>WORD
                >>& FILE
                >>! FILE                        >>! WORD
                >>&! FILE

                                <$DIGIT         <&DIGIT
                                <$-             <&-
                                                <&p
                                >$DIGIT         >&WORD
                                >$-             >&-
                                                <&p

          THE ULTIMATE SHELL- CONVERSION / EQUIVALENCE TABLE
          """"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

Copyright: Ove Ruben R Olsen  (address@hidden)
Version:   1.01 BETA-A

When looking for TCSH, use CSH. Pure TCSH's are marked with an '*'.
When looking for BASH, use KSH. Pure BASH's are marked with an '*'.

PARAMETERS / SHELL ( ENVIRONMENT) VARIABLES
"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""

SH              CSH/TCSH        KSH/BASH        ZSH             RC

                                auto_resume*
                argv                            argv
                                BASH*
                                BASH_VERSION*
                                                BAUD
CDPATH          cdpath          CDPATH          cdpath          cdpath
                                COLUMNS         COLUMNS
                cwd             PWD             PWD
                dextract*
                                                DIRSTACKSIZE
                echo
                edit*           EDITOR
                                ENV
                                EUID*
                                                ERRNO
                                FCEDIT
                fignore         FIGNORE*        fignore
                filec
                                                fpath
                                                GID
                                glob_dot_filn.*
                                allow_null_gl.*
                hardpaths
                histchars       histchars*      histchars
                                HISTFILE        HISTFILE
                history                         HISTSIZE
                                history_control*
HOME            home            HOME            HOME            home
                HPATH*
                                                HOST
                                HOSTTYPE*       HOSTTYPE
                                hostname_comp.*
                ignoreeof       ignoreeof*
IFS                             IFS             IFS             ifs
                                LINES           LINES
                                                LINENO
                                                LISTMAX
                                                LOGCHECK
MAIL                            MAIL            MAIL
MAILCHECK       mail            MAILCHECK       MAILCHECK
MAILPATH        mail            MAILPATH        mailpath
                                no_exit_on_fai.*
                nobeep
                noclobber       noclobber*
                nonomatch
                                nolinks*
                notify          notify*
                                LANG
                                LINENO*
                                LC_COLLATE
                                LC_TYPE
                                NO_PROMPT_VARS*
                                OLDPWD          OLDPWD
                                OPTARG*         OPTARG
                                OPTERR*         OPTERR
                                OPTIND*         OPTIND
PATH            path            PATH            path            path
                                PPID            PPID            pid
                printexitvalue*
                                PROMPT_COMMAND*
PS1             prompt          PS1             PROMPT
PS2             prompt2*        PS2             PROMPT2
                                PS3             PROMPT3
                                PS4*            PROMPT4
                                                is also
                                                PS1 - PS4
                pushtohome*
                                RANDOM          RANDOM
                recexact*
                                REPLY
                                                RPROMPT
                                                RPS1
                savehist*                       SAVEHIST
                                SECONDS         SECONDS
SHELL           shell           SHELL
                                SHLVL*          SHLVL
                showdots*
                                                signals
                status                                          status
                TERM*
                term*
                time                            TIMEFMT
                                                TTY