shell-script-pt

[no subject]

From: supermanlinux
Date: Sun, 04 Feb 2001 19:31:19 -0000

Hello ,
My name is Joshua Abbott and I wanted to email you (sorry I don't
know your name) about an open source project that we need help with.
Here are the details:

The open source project is Code-named "SuperMan Linux" and will be
create for all of those linux geeks that want more from their regular
linux distribution. SuperMan Linux will also be a robust linux server
and since it is open source it will be free!

Please note that details are at the end of this email to join the
open source project.

O/S TYPE: Unix Derivitive
UNIX TYPE: Linux
O/S NAME: Superman Linux
PLATFORM TARGET: x86 computers and all others
this o/s will be a robust server for anyone's needs.

NOTES: o/s needs to have the following:
1. update in all existing linux software that is standard for a linux
distribution
2. update in the kernel
3. an easy installation program
4. New features

END EXPLANATION

Other notes of interest:
Do you have anyone who would be interested in joining this team or do
you want to join? If so please email me with a short little note
telling me you want to join. Send the email to
address@hidden and then CC it to address@hidden .

Thanks
Joshua Abbott

P.S. Thank you ahead of time for joining!