silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] Logic for integrating the index file approach into spell

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: [silpa-discuss] Logic for integrating the index file approach into spellchecker module.
Date: Sun, 2 May 2010 20:38:54 +0530

Hi,
I've created a sample script (spellcheck.py) to integrate the logic index files
into SpellCheck module of Silpa. I've written the new modified functionality
for train function also I've written a new function called getCandidates to
get all possible candidates for a given word. The logic needs verification I've
tested it with English and Kannada language and it works fine. One the logic is
verified i can continue on integrating this logic with existing SpellCheck
Module
PFA the indexer.py and SpellCheck.py

Thanks and Regards
Vasudev Kamath