silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] seeking guidance

From: Santhosh Thottingal
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] seeking guidance
Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2010 11:27:09 +0530

On Fri, Sep 17, 2010 at 3:36 PM, Dilip Reddy <address@hidden> wrote:

> Hi,
>      My name id Dilip.I am studying Under graduation at Amrita Vishwa
> Vidyapeetham(Kerala).Currently in 3 rd year.We have many open source projects
> running in our campus.My mother tongue is Telugu.I am very good at it.I would
> like to contribute to Telugu localization projects.Seeking further guidance.

Great!. You can improve the silpa project's Telugu support on various
modules.  Silpa is not localization project since we are not
localizing any thing. It is Indic language computing project.
Currently we don't have any telugu developers to take care of telugu
support of our modules.

If you are interested http://smc.org.in/silpa is starting point. Play
with that , test it for telugu and I am sure you will find some piece
of code that you can fix or improve.
For any assistance, contact us.

Thanks
Santhosh Thottingal