silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] GSOC'13

From: Yash Sinha
Subject: [silpa-discuss] GSOC'13
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 2013 02:25:29 +0530

Hello all!
I am Yash from BITS Pilani. I have experience in python programming. I am interested in "Improving cross language transliteration system." As of now, I have joined the mailing list and trying to install and understand the transliteration module.

1. Please let me know which linux version to use to install transliteration module.
2. What method is being thought upon for  developing better method for English to Indic transliteration?
3. Any other relevant information which I may be missing out?

Thanking You

Yours sincerely
Yash Sinha