silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] [jquery.ime integeration] Review of pull request

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: [silpa-discuss] [jquery.ime integeration] Review of pull request
Date: Sat, 13 Apr 2013 11:42:57 +0530

Hi diadara,

I just reviewed your changes on jquery.ime pull request. Most of them
seems to be adding jquery.ime files. I'm okay with your modification of
silpa.html.

I'm going to merge your pull request now.

Here are some general guidelines for all when using git

1. Always before you start working run
   git pull --rebase

   (if you are working on github fork then git pull --rebase upstream master
   assuming upstream points Project-Silpa hosted repository)

2. Always follow the step 1 before you push to your repo and raise a
   pull request

3. If you are modifying python files be sure to pass it through pep8 and
   pyflakes to fix coding standard issue. We follow PEP-8 coding
   guidelines.

This will help us to easily merge your pull request and keep the git
history almost linear.

To mentors who process pull request

1. *Please do not use the auto merge button on github interface* Please
   do pull request merge manually. I prefer after verification you
   cherry-pick the patch and merge it master branch (git format-patch
   and git am)

Lets keep the history linear.

Regards
--