silpa-discuss

Re: [silpa-discuss] webfonts Module in SILPA

From: George Thomas
Subject: Re: [silpa-discuss] webfonts Module in SILPA
Date: Tue, 23 Dec 2014 19:16:43 +0530

Should I push changes to the development branch or the webfonts branch with the new code base being done on development?

On Sun, Nov 16, 2014 at 3:18 PM, Vasudev Kamath <address@hidden> wrote:
George Thomas <address@hidden> writes:

> I can work on it

It should in our git, and on branch webfonts should be branch name, but
note that this is with previous version of silpa code base not the new
one.
--
Vasudev Kamath
http://copyninja.info