silpa-discuss

[silpa-discuss] Post Gsoc integrations

From: Vasudev Kamath
Subject: [silpa-discuss] Post Gsoc integrations
Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2017 20:35:03 +0530

Hi all,

Its been a while Gsoc finished and a new one is around the corner. So I
would like to integrate all Gsoc work done before we enter the new Gsoc
period.

Following are on top of my mind

1. Integrate indic-trans into the Web front end of libindic web front
   end.
2. Status of moving all python packages to libindic namespace. What is
   current status and what it takes it to integrate into newer front
   end.
3. Update documentation of module with REST api implementation docs.

I've new libindic front end here ¹. Currently I've enabled only Soundex
module and more will be integrated once they are ready. I would like the
development branch to be hosted at libindic.org. I assume Hrishikesh
is admin for domain libindic.org, can you please do the same?.

Second I would like to move to new mailing list address. I want
following 2 lists

1. address@hidden
2. address@hidden

First one as you can get from the address is the replacement for this
list. (address@hidden). Since we have renamed the projects its
time we move things to newer domain and under new name. The admins of
libindic.org please create these and lets migrate to there.

Second one is for travis and commit notification, so that we don't bug
people with unneeded traffic.

I look forward for here from fellow members.

¹ https://libindic.copyninja.info/

Best Regards,
Vasudev