skribilo-users

Default branch is now ‘main’

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Default branch is now ‘main’
Date: Sat, 11 May 2024 01:38:46 +0200

Hi!

Arun Isaac <arunisaac@systemreboot.net> skribis:

> I have created a new branch 'main' without your unsigned commits and
> pushed it. Could you sign and add your commits to it? After that, we can
> ask the Savannah admins to make that the default branch. Would you be
> talking to the Savannah admins, or should I?

Yesterday (sorry, I almost forgot about it!), I did that and contacted
the Savannah admins on IRC +
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?111064>, who made the switch
quickly.

So I think we’re all set!

I also tweaked the config of <https://ci.guix.gnu.org/jobset/skribilo>
so it would pick ‘main’ (the actual config in maintenance.git still
needs to be changed, though).

Cheers,
Ludo’.