sks-devel

[Sks-devel] New mailing list, new website

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Date: 12 Oct 2003 17:39:56 -0400

So, there's now a new mailing list and a new website:

    http://www.nongnu.org/sks/

That's the public face of the project.  The Savannah site for the
project can be found here:

    http://savannah.nongnu.org/projects/sks/

I'm hoping to make good use of some of the features on Savannah.  One
thing I'd like to try is the patch manager.  I've gotten and lost
patches in the past (some documentation patches -- can't remember who
sent them and can't find them in my inbox), and having a more organized
way of dealing with patches seems like a good idea.  I'd also like to
see how well the bug manager works, and so I'd like people to try
submitting bug reports to the savannah site.

Anyway, I hope and expect this to be a happy transition.  Please make
some noise on the list if you find problems or difficulties.

|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916 (new key as of Dec 4th)
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916