sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks hangs

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks hangs
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 15:23:45 -0500

Hmm.  Maybe there is a problem with the merge code that is corrupting
the database.  Are you running the sks daemons while you're doing the
merge?  SKS does not allow any concurrent access to the database, so
that could definitely be a problem.

If you want to merge another keyring in, maybe the easiest way is to set
up a new database with that keyring.  It will then automatically merge
with everyone else on the keyserver network.

On Sun, 2004-03-14 at 11:41, Jan Dreyer wrote:
--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916