sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] debian woody/stable?

From: Yaron M. Minsky
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] debian woody/stable?
Date: Sun, 14 Mar 2004 16:41:14 -0500

Fine.  But for someone who wants to build on an oldish distribution,
building SKS from source is pretty straight ahead.  There are just 3
packages you need: ocaml, berkeley DB, and SKS itself.  And the first
two build reliably on a large variety of platforms.

--
|--------/            Yaron M. Minsky              \--------|
|--------\ http://www.cs.cornell.edu/home/yminsky/ /--------|

Open PGP --- KeyID B1FFD916
Fingerprint: 5BF6 83E1 0CE3 1043 95D8 F8D5 9F12 B3A9 B1FF D916