sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] sks not serving robots.txt?

From: David Shaw
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] sks not serving robots.txt?
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 23:33:07 -0400

On Tue, Aug 31, 2004 at 04:45:34PM -0700, Jack Cummings wrote:

> I suspect that someone fed msnbot a link to
>
> random.sks.keyserver.penguin.de/pks/lookup?..
>
> Now I assume that the msnbot is in the process of slowly walking the
> strongly connected set.

While this should certainly be up to the server admin (via robots.txt
or otherwise), I'm rather amused by the the idea of one or more of the
big search sites indexing the strong set.

It would be interesting to be able to search for "john doe pgp key" or
the like, and get pointed to the right place.

David