sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.afoyi.com

From: Michael Gurski
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.afoyi.com
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2005 09:15:08 -0400

On Fri, Jul 22, 2005 at 05:57:35AM -0400, Yaron Minsky wrote:
> It should be automatic: if you peer with any of the hosts that are already
> there, then it should just trace the graph and find everyone there. At least
> that was my impression. By that standard, would you expect your machine to
> already be listed? Perhaps the graph-tracing program is busted...

It was there yesterday when I looked at it.  Roughly halfway down the
graph and between 3/8 and 1/2 of the way from the left, in yellow.
(mail.ganneff.de and address@hidden are at the top,
above it, address@hidden is at the far left).

--
Michael A. Gurski (opt. [first].)address@hidden  http://www.pobox.com/~[last]
1024R/39B5BADD PGP: 34 93 A9 94 B1 59 48 B7  17 57 1E 4E 62 56 45 70

"When the people have formed a constitution, they retain those rights
which they have not expressly delegated. It is a question whether what
is thus retained can be legislated upon. Opinion are not the objects
of legislation. . . . If we advert to the nature of republican
government, we shall find that the censorial power is in the people
over the government, and not in the government over the people."
--James Madison, Speech to Congress November 27, 1794 as quoted Cato
Policy Report March/April 2001.