sks-devel

[Sks-devel] SKS Key Server

From: Proskurin Kirill
Subject: [Sks-devel] SKS Key Server
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 19:15:07 +0400

Hello all!

First of all - sorry for my english. :-)

What we have:
FreeBSD 6.2
SKS 1.0.9
gpg4win 1.1.3

Im install SKS from ports.
Im try to configure it but have no luck. Then im go to official home page, try to read wiki doc, but... wiki server is down.
Im read man and Readme but it is don`t help me at all.

Then im type a "sks db" - it is say`s:
Fatal error: exception Failure("Failure while binding socket. Probably another socket bound to this address")

Im try to do this:
% sks db -debug
and
% sks db -debug -debuglevel *n*

and so....
Hm... im can say what im really don`t understand how make it work. :-(
And im don`t know were is im can get a doc to read.

Can any one help me?
Im will be greatful for any hint`s, man`s, doc, etc...