sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Bdb.DBError("PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recover

From: Jason Fesler
Subject: [Sks-devel] Bdb.DBError("PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery")
Date: Mon, 1 Dec 2008 12:04:41 -0800

I'm getting this regularly; restarting the service clears it.

  Bdb.DBError("PANIC: fatal region error detected; run recovery")

Any recommendations, besides watching for this condition and restarting? I'm seeing this happen on all 3 servers I'm running for internal use (with gossip syncing enabled and started).