sks-devel

RE: [Sks-devel] Working key server web pages

From: michael GRIFFITHS
Subject: RE: [Sks-devel] Working key server web pages
Date: Wed, 2 Sep 2009 12:20:16 +0200

Sorry, It was that IE was giving friendly errors. Although not very helpful.
Thank you for this.

Michael Griffiths - IT Systems Administrator

Direct dial: +44 (0) 113 2763422 | Office: +44 (0) 113 2710033 - Ext: 203 |
Mobile: +44 (0) 788 1957504
Address: Arc House | Middleton Grove| Beeston | Leeds | LS11 5BX | UK
Email: address@hidden