sks-devel

[Sks-devel] BDB 5.0.21 Support

From: John Marshall
Subject: [Sks-devel] BDB 5.0.21 Support
Date: Mon, 17 May 2010 11:23:01 +1000

Trawling the archives (08-Apr-2010) I see that John Clizbe managed to
get SKS happy with Berkeley DB 5.0.21

> The DB_XA_CREATE flag to db_create() was removed from the BDB api
> starting with 4.8.  SKS' bdb/bdb_stubs.c gets upset about it.
>
> The 4.8 documentation says the flags value to db_create() is unused and
> should be set to zero.
>
> #defining DB_XA_CREATE to zero in bdb_stubs.c seems to be a quick fix.

Is there a patch available for this or should we wait for another SKS
release?

(I'm not a programmer and don't want to break things by sticking code in
the wrong place)

Thank you.

--
John Marshall