sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Delete key from keyserver

From: Martetschlaeger, Matthias
Subject: [Sks-devel] Delete key from keyserver
Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 15:11:35 +0200

Hello,

I thought it was an easy question but after several hours of searching though the archive and multiple

webpages, my last hope is  to get some help from this mailing list.

I simply want to delete a key from my sks-keyserver. It is a standalone key server with not synchronization.

I found the command “sks drop <key hash>” but I don’t know how to get the needed 32 character key hash.

Thanks in advance,

Matthias

Geschäftsführer/Managing Directors: Dr. Joji Murakami, Dirk Weinsziehr, Dr.
Gerhard Roos
Sitz/Seat: Linz; Firmenbuch/Commercial Register: Landesgericht Linz FN313602f
This e-mail and any attachment contains information
which is private and confidential and is intended
for the addressee only. If you are not an addressee,
you are not authorised to read, copy or use the e-mail
or any attachment. If you have received this e-mail
in error, please notify the sender by return e-mail
and then delete it.