sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.gingerbear.net offline

From: John Clizbe
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] keyserver.gingerbear.net offline
Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2011 05:11:24 -0600

Robert J. Hansen wrote:
> John Clizbe has sent me a text message telling me that due to acts of
> God, keyserver.gingerbear.net is offline.  It will be coming back up,
> but it's not known exactly when.
>
> John and his family are fine.

Thanks, Rob.

Time-Warner/Roadrunner will be here sometime Sunday to replace the burned cable
with a new run from the fence to the house.

Electricity and POTS were backup Wednesday - the same day. 3 Mbit DSL backup
ordered but won't complete until Monday/Tuesday.

Not so much as acts of God as acts of wiring done by someone who should never
have been allowed to pick up a wire nut.

40 kbit is glacial when one is used to 10+ Mbit

-John

--
John P. Clizbe                      Inet:    John (a) EnigmailDAWT net
FSF Assoc #995 / FSFE Fellow #1797  hkp://keyserver.gingerbear.net  or