sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Yet another SKS gossip request

From: David Benfell
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Yet another SKS gossip request
Date: Sun, 20 Feb 2011 23:35:07 -0800

On Sun, 20 Feb 2011, David Benfell wrote:

> As soon as it finishes, I'll post another note.

So, it finished.  At long last.  But....

The Debian start script seems to be broken now.  It wasn't earlier.
It's just silently failing, with no log entries that I know how to
find.

Starting manually seems to work.  I tested by submitted my current
keys from gnupg and by searching for my keys on the web interface.
(And it's rather embarassing how many keys I've got up that I no
longer even have the private keys for.)

In any event, I'm now open, I think, for gossip:

cybernude.org 11370 # David Benfell 0xFBEC617D

--
David Benfell <address@hidden>
http://www.parts-unknown.org/