sks-devel

[Sks-devel] Wotsap (Was: sks in read-only mode?)

From: Kiss Gabor (Bitman)
Subject: [Sks-devel] Wotsap (Was: sks in read-only mode?)
Date: Wed, 2 Nov 2011 09:22:49 +0100 (CET)

> I'm actually mostly interested in creating one local database from
> various key servers which I could use for wotsap. And to achieve
> this, I wouldn't need any bidirectional peering, just
> read-only access / unidirectional syncing would be fine for me,
> right?

Hi Linus,

Do you plan a public service?
It would be extreme useful because both pathfinders I know (*)
use database of Swiss OpenPGP Keyserver (http://opks.keyserver.ch:11371/pks/)
that is out of sync since several months (or even a year).
Its status page says: database is corrupted.

Regards

Gabor

* http://www.lysator.liu.se/~jc/wotsap/
  http://pgp.cs.uu.nl/
--
Wenn ist das Nunstück git und Slotermeyer?
Ja! ... Beiherhund das Oder die Flipperwaldt gersput.