sks-devel

[Sks-devel] keyserver peering request

From: Daniel Austin
Subject: [Sks-devel] keyserver peering request
Date: Sat, 02 Mar 2013 14:01:15 +0000

Hi,

I'm doing a periodic round of peering for my SKS keyservers.

Anyone who doesn't currently peer with my keyservers who wishes to, please add the following membership entries to your server and email me with your entries to add to mine:

pgpkeys.co.uk  11370 # Daniel Austin <address@hidden> 0x7F003DE6
pgpkeys.eu     11370 # Daniel Austin <address@hidden> 0x7F003DE6

Both servers are IPv4+IPv6 reachable on 100mbps connections (in UK and France respectively)

If you only wish to peer with one of the servers, please indicate which one when you email me - otherwise I will add you to both servers.

Thanks,

Daniel.