sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Quickie Script to Check your status in the pool

From: Daniel Kahn Gillmor
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Quickie Script to Check your status in the pool
Date: Sat, 05 Oct 2013 18:49:41 -0400

On 10/05/2013 05:30 PM, Todd Lyons wrote:
> Hey all, if you're like me, you are curious what pools you might be
> serving data for at any given point in time. The status page at
> http://www.sks-keyservers.net/status/ tells you what it thinks of your
> keyserver, but it doesn't tell you all of the pools you're in.

Cool, thanks for publishing this, Todd.

I bet Kristian would be willing to add this information to the reporting
scripts directly if we ask nicely :)

Kristian, could you adjust at least the json view so that it returns a
sorted array of strings that indicate the canonical names of the pools
the machine is currently part of?

        --dkg