sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Changes to sks-keyservers.net pools

From: Dinko Korunic
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Changes to sks-keyservers.net pools
Date: Tue, 06 May 2014 17:53:03 +0200

On 06.05.2014 11:08, Kristian Fiskerstrand wrote:
[...]

> context / zone, however I'm giving this a grace period of (at
> least) 45-60 days to allow server administrators to upgrade their
> servers.
>
> I'm not making any changes to the main pool at this point.

Hi,

If possible, I'd suggest actually *emailing* system administrators
(via automated email or with mailing a sks-devel mailing list with a
change summary) prior to removing their SKS servers from the pool,
given that we both have their emails available, their PGP IDs and what
not.

IMO delisting is fine as long as there is proper communication
involved and people actually are aware that's going on -- I'm sure
that not all the SKS administrators read the sks-devel on a
daily/weekly basis.

Kind regards,
D.

--
NAME:Dinko.kreator.Korunic   DISCLAIMER:Standard.disclaimer.applies
ICQ:16965294        JAB:address@hidden        PGP:0xEA160D0B