sks-devel

[Sks-devel] dumps taking progressively *much* longer

From: David Benfell
Subject: [Sks-devel] dumps taking progressively *much* longer
Date: Tue, 08 Jul 2014 12:45:23 -0700

Hi all,

I'm noticing that sks dumps are taking a *very* long time, much longer than when I first started doing them.

The one this morning took about 2.5 hours. At first, they were taking more like a half hour.

I'm guessing that the database has not grown by five times in the few months that I've been doing this. Is there some housekeeping that can be done on the database to keep this reasonable? (I've tried the sks-burp script.)

Thanks!

--
David Benfell
See https://parts-unknown.org/node/2 if you do not understand the attachment.