sks-devel

[Sks-devel] sks.alpha-labs.net downtime

From: Christian
Subject: [Sks-devel] sks.alpha-labs.net downtime
Date: Sun, 25 Jan 2015 11:17:33 +0100

Hey folks,

I am currently having trouble with the current VM for the SKS server.
Hence I am currently migrating the data files and the servers to a
different one (shame on me, I tried NAT'ing it...)

Anyway, after lagging behind 2.5k keys I am now moving back to a public
IP again. To my sync peers: Keep syncing -- I am expected to be back up
within a few hours.

Cheers!
-Christian.

--

 Christian Reiss - address@hidden       /"\  ASCII Ribbon
                                                  \ /    Campaign

 "It's better to reign in hell than to serve in heaven.",
                                        John Milton, Paradise lost.