sks-devel

[Sks-devel] keyserver.blazrsoft.com Shutdown

From: Antony Prince
Subject: [Sks-devel] keyserver.blazrsoft.com Shutdown
Date: Tue, 8 Dec 2015 13:36:51 -0500

Just to notify all my peers, keyserver.blazrsoft.com will be shutting
down as of 01/01/16. I have migrated my server to a new host with less
storage and the new server will not have enough storage to support the
sks database anymore. keyserver.blazrsoft.com will continue operation
until my subscription at the current host ends, which will be on
01/01/16. Thank you to all the peers of keyserver.blazrsoft.com.

--

Antony Prince

Key ID: 0xAF3D4087301B1B19
Fingerprint: 591F F17F 7A4A A8D0 F659  C482 AF3D 4087 301B 1B19