sks-devel

[Sks-devel] couple questions

From: Fabian Santiago
Subject: [Sks-devel] couple questions
Date: Wed, 08 Jun 2016 20:16:03 -0400

Hello,

i'm trying to setup sks and have a couple questions based on my observed behavior of it. I'm using centos 7.x with sks v1.1.5.

1.> i placed into the conf file hkp_address: xxxxxxxx, but sks doesn't seem to honor it. it continues to listen on 0.0.0.0 and :: respectively. I want to setup an http reverse proxy using nginx but can't seem to without this.

2.> how exactly do i enable the usage of sks_add_mail with postfix?

3.> it doesn't seem to honor disable_mailsync: either as my db.log constantly reports every 10 seconds: 2016-06-08 20:11:38 <mail transmit keys> error in callback.: Failure("No partners specified")

Thanks.

Sincerely,

- Fabian S.