sks-devel

Re: [Sks-devel] Membership peering request - FINAL UPDATE

From: Fabian Santiago
Subject: Re: [Sks-devel] Membership peering request - FINAL UPDATE
Date: Mon, 13 Jun 2016 16:37:20 -0400

Everyone who's added me thus far, thank you.

but my sincerest apologies; I missed up my membership line and combined
the wrong key id and email:

*** THIS IS NOW MY CORRECT MEMBERSHIP LINE***

keyserver.garden-lan.com 11370 # Fabian Santiago
<address@hidden> 0x5B46305E7E200CD5

my sincerest apologies. I've been chasing my tail on a couple issues and
after going thru several configs I just got mixed up. This is now
confirmed correct. Thank you for your understanding.

Sorry again for the confusion.

- ---
- --

Sincerely,